Probably the most common problem on the island is parking. Because of this, parking regulations are strictly enforced. Keep in mind parking violation citations may be issued for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
- Parking on a sidewalk
- Parking on a crosswalk or within 20 feet of a crosswalk; within 30 feet of a stop sign; within 30 feet of an intersection; or within 15 feet of fire hydrant
- Parking on a street (all tires must be off of the pavement)
- Parked facing the wrong direction
- Parked between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. at the Manatee County Public Beach
- Blocking a public or private driveway
Thankfully for our guests, each of our vacation rentals have ample parking, but can accommodate only so many vehicles. The parking specifics, including the maximum number of vehicles allowed to park on the rental’s premises, are provided to our guests via our online Guest Portal, accessible once a reservation is paid in full.