You will get the chance to see all kinds of aquatic wildlife whether you are exploring the Gulf of Mexico, Palma Sola Bay, Manatee River or Tampa Bay!
Jet skis can accommodate up to three people on one vehicle and operators can be as young as 16, depending on the company’s policy. Under-aged drivers are required to get a boat permit, but most companies can give you the test and temporary license on the spot so you can go out and have fun!
Here are some of the jet ski rental businesses on the island. Most offer other rental equipment such as paddle boards, pontoon boats, kayaks and sailboats. Some also offer parasailing and fishing trips.
- Bradenton Beach Marina – Church Avenue, Bradenton Beach
- Coastal Watersports AMI – Gulf Drive, Bradenton Beach
- H2O Watersports – 127th Street West, Cortez
- Seaduced Watercraft Adventures – 5325 Marina Drive, Holmes Beach
- Seafood Shack Restaurant & Marina – 4110 127th Street West, Cortez
- WaveSplash Watersports – Church Avenue, Bradenton Beach
- YOLO Adventures – 4330 127th Street West, Cortez